I will design a high quality new banners,gig picture, facebook cover
About:
Service Include:
Facebook Timeline Cover
Facebook profile picture
Website Headers, Sidebar
Web Advertisements
Invitations
All kinds of graphics designing
Fiverr GIG picture design
Fiverr GIG picture design
My Specials:
I ll provide with PNG,JPEG or any format you want
24Hrs Express Delivery
Revisions until full satisfactory
100% Money back guarantee
High quality products
If you need something out of this list please contact me.
What do I need to start:
* The type of the product you want (Facebook cover, YouTube channel art, custom banner,Fiverr GIG picture ...)
* All the text that will go in the design
❂ Check out my below Gig picthure extras ❂
☑ Deliver order within 12 Hours
☑ Create a effective title, Description ad effective Tags for your Gig
☑ Deliver 5 Gig pictures with a $5 discount
Reviews
amandabookie:It was a very fast delivery\n
amandabookie:Fast and quality design, will definitely buy more
allvina:Excellent delivery, unlimited revision.... thanks
amandabookie:It was a very fast delivery\n
amandabookie:Fast and quality design, will definitely buy more

No comments:
Post a Comment