I will create 10 canva social media template designs for you
About:
I will create 10 Social media posts for any platforms(Facebook, Instagram etc.) in Canva for you to easily edit. I will provide you with a link to your posts so that you can edit them. Canva is an easy design platform to use for those who may not be Adobe Creative Suite savvy. These template packs will allow you to boost your social media presence all while offering a professional and creative design!Reviews
sincerityrain:Great work! Highly recommended.
heatherwood277:good, i think i expected to have copy as well as pictures so maybe my misunderstanding all ggood otherwise
jsim123:My apologies for that misunderstanding, I changed the gig description so that buyers are not confused by that so thank you. As far as the copy goes we can chat to see how I can help with that and I don't mind adding it if necessary before I deliver the templates :)
cover6:Everything from was great from start to finish. Looks like I just found a new graphics designer!
nresllc:Great to work with. I caused a bit of confusion due to my miscommunication. Kindly kept working with me until everything was right. Thanks so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment