Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create An Awesome Facebook Cover Video











About:

Your brand is legendary! Achieve immediate brand recognition with a stunning Facebook cover video.



CAREFUL! this is a "Template" your video will look exactly like in "preview" only with your pictures or clips.



I will craft your cover with a stunning mix of visuals and stirring music so, the viewers can’t help but watch your video on repeat. The video style depends on your business. I have access to 4K footages and premium music collection so it could be either cinematic or corporate style.



You can select the Template you want from this link 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3dO5Hs4Yrg&list=PLEANDON2VaXUExvsQcLGzowgQe8-3p3o3



What does this gig include?

According to the package you select



  • Up to 50 Seconds video
  • Royalty-free music

  • Included eye-catching full HD videos
  • include texts
  • Source File

 You need to provide:

·         images, videos, logos

·         text descriptions for each scene

 

Resolution –820x312 

 I will provide unlimited revisions until you are fully satisfied. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You did an incredible job on my Facebook video cover. You did exactly what I envisioned. Your creativity and professionalism are truly outstanding. I would recommend anyone to work with you for their next design.

:

Great Person and Outstanding Experience! Thank you!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment