About:
Are you a YouTuber who desperately needs someone to design gaming thumbnails for your channel? If so, this is the gig for you! I am an experienced graphics designer and I can make any type of thumbnail. I am specialized in making gaming and tutorial thumbnails, but I will be able to do any genre on request. Make sure to look at the example thumbnails I included above!➡️Basic Package-I will design 4 HD 1080p thumbnails of your choosing! :)
➡️Standard Package-I will design 8 HD 1080p thumbnails of your choosing! :)
➡️Premium Package-I will design 12 HD 1080p thumbnails of your choosing! :)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me them! I will answer them to the best of my ability.
If you want to see more of my thumbnails, head on over to my channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiMAPmjSouAOB7O1eXRfKog?app=desktop
Reviews
:
Very easy to work with, knew exactly what i wanted
:Great Deal. Fast delivery and they look Good.
:nice and quick
: :
No comments:
Post a Comment