Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create a customized twitch overlay

I will create a customized twitch overlay












About:

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

All designs will be done to clients satisfaction!
If you have a need for something not listed below, please feel free to message me for custom orders. (:

PACKAGE DETAILS:

Basic
  • "Starting Soon" Overlay OR Offline Banner

Standard

  • Active Stream Overlay: Facecam | Header | Chat box | Anything else you request

Premium
  • Starting Soon Banner
  • Active Stream Overlay
  • Afk Overlay (for game switching)
  • Offline Banner

Reviews


luhi808:did not follow instructions....no cam streamer yet made a cam slot...

inouekouhai:that's not a cam slot it's a chat box and it says chat on it...

jed246:Amazing Seller and made banners that I was looking for along with great communication.

inouekouhai:It was a fun and cute design to do (:

lawrenceala:Fast delivery and had what I wanted in there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment