I will design youtube channel art
About:
Make a lasting first impression with a professional Youtube cover made to your specifications.All designs are unique, professional, and sure to catch the eyes of your viewers.
Final Product can be delivered in:
• JPEG and PNG (buyer choice)
• JPEG and PNG (buyer choice)
Standard pack: 1 image
• YouTube Banner
• YouTube Banner
• Multiple versions of your cover
• Search for an image on free stock photo sites to be used for your design
If you want extra-fast delivery (1 day), or source file (PSD) to edit the cover yourself, or professionally designed profile picture to match your new cover, please, order extra for your gig.
• Search for an image on free stock photo sites to be used for your design
If you want extra-fast delivery (1 day), or source file (PSD) to edit the cover yourself, or professionally designed profile picture to match your new cover, please, order extra for your gig.
Reviews
kizzlleee:She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered in a timely manner .
photodoto:Thank you so much!! This was an amazing experience!
lizaishvari:Very happy ,Good communication,very professional.Thank you for you work!!!
photodoto:Wonderful buyer! Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad you are happy with my job!
lizettebalde883:I loved how fast she was with delivering my order and she did an awesome job! Just what I wanted!

No comments:
Post a Comment